Monday, September 5, 2011

命运好幽默让爱的人 都沉默.

so was reading this book called 情书在不朽 也能磨成沙漏
was hyperventilating because just a few days ago i was obsessing over this song.
then this book appeared right in front of my eye i swear it's magical.
so i borrowed it and slacked in the library to read it! while stupid xiying go and find more books it's impressive how she can finish all of them in just a short period of time. i can't because...
1. i would get my headaches. after her recommendation of 易水儿 story, my headache( together with my passion for reading) came back all at once. nowadays i stayed up till 1 to finish my book this is crazy.
2. i cant get over the book.

this story is so freaking nice. i know i have been blabbering since the day i borrowed it and i bet people on twitter is giving me the "oh suck it up it's just a book" face but can you imagine!

it. is. really. touching. while i read the book, the song plays in my head. I was almost crying when i heard the song though i repeated it so many times.

now this book is giving me a heartache TT. i have been thinking about it this whole morning. the heartache feels so surreal. it's like, it's not even what i have had experienced or anything, but it is just there because that's how the girl in the story is experiencing.

it is scary to a point that i may seem like i have lost somebody or something before. because the old me can never stand all these waiting for a guy that would never come back for 9 years and crying everytime you heard his name. but now i can understand it so perfectly and picture the pain, it's like, everything's happening to me. ):

which is precisely why i still can't get over. it is a story of regrets. like totally. TT

an abstract from the book ^^

然而, 就在我惊慌失措的那一刻,我看见楚暮年朝我跌落的方向跑了过来,我发誓我没有看错,是他,是楚暮年。他一定是来救我的,这个世上,只有他才会在我落入水中的时候来救我。
以前和楚暮年在一起时,我总是莫名其妙地掉进水里,后来,他教我游泳,可惜我的资质太差,怎么学都学不会,他便说:“以后你走到哪,我都会跟到哪,我随时随地地都会保护你。”
-----
我不知道楚暮年第一次煮爱尔兰咖啡时是不是加了他的眼泪,所以这么多年,我总是在回忆中思念着他.
------------
她让我没有地方可以思念楚暮年,除了那一片废墟.
--------------------------------------

what a sad story ): but a super nice book, i swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment