Friday, November 18, 2011

就算用尽所有真心 却到不了你的心底;

Hi world! After so long I'm finally back yay. But not like anybody is gonna read my blog because I don't disclose my blog link to others. Okay or maybe I did (: Just that they forgot about the existence of this blog already.
Oh well, I could jolly well live up to talking to myself hehe. Nothing much is happening in my life recently, and I shall not talk about ATC because I must be very lag if I mention about it now.
But then, who am I to comment about my experiences in ATC when half of the time i am MIA-ing from half of the activities? Only participated fully on the last day. Some kind of joke. And again, I missed night games. I have total zero affinity with night games though I was so looking forward to it! I didn't get to experience night games in year one the overnight camp, not ATC'10, and now not ATC'11. ): The next time I am going to be in touch with night games would be the time when I am the planner, not the participant.
):
Thinking about it gives me the shudders. I can't imagine next year.
3K'12. PLTC'12.
Frightening. I somehow cannot imagine how I am going to overcome all these. To be honest, I am more scared about the PLTC then the new class allocation, though the latter is more immediate. Just slightly more than 1 month.
It is kind of ironic when I'm scared of something that is gonna be over in 3 days and the next thing I knew I will be camping over at Macs enjoying my vanilla cone and discussing with my batchmates how horrendous our CT results is going to turn out.
But forget about this for the timebeing. I realised when I am typing this I have much more to worry. /guilty/
Anyway, KOI in compasspoint has officially opened! Was walking past it in the afternoon while on my way to meet Jaynell, the renovation was done and they lifted up the shutters already. The design is really pretty, all the lighting kind of thing. It was the design which made me wanna go and queue up for it (the queue wasn't surprisingly long either, I glanced over to the queue outside Cupwalker and it was much longer. But I guessed not many knew that it was opened yesterday), but then stopped myself 'cuz I wasn't really craving for anything milkish, and if i really drank that I think I would end up hating milk teas forever.
Which is kind of a sad ending.
Well, not really. This help me resist the temptation of not drinking milk tea. Imagine the humongous temptation that I have to face everytime I tapped out of the MRT gantry to face the long queue and the big "KOI" sign and not to mention the nice pictures of all the milk teas hung on their walls.
Every single day once school reopened. This is madness.
I can be stubborn at times, but I simply can't when I have to be stubborn against something I obviously like. I thought that is a waste of... life.
Life is spent on pampering yourself, not torturing yourself. I think what I am truly afraid is that I am gonna die in regrets that kind of thing. I will just die of wrath.
okay somebody help me decide what I should do to resist temptation. Should I google?
But i bet some disgusting stuff like how to resist temptation, but lust wise. That is sick ew.
Okay no I am not going to disgust myself more than what milk tea can do to me.
Ciao, off to face the cruelty of Maths. Seriously, it is boring shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment